Get a great paid app for free every day.
If you have an AT&T phone or tablet, you currently can't install the Amazon Appstore or purchase apps from it. AT&T is working to allow customers to install the Amazon Appstore and purchase apps from it. To sign up to be notified by AT&T when you are able to install the Amazon Appstore on AT&T phones and tablets, visit the AT&T website.
Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you go to install an application you will be notified of all of the permissions required to run that application. Please read and consider the permissions carefully. See below for a list of permissions and what it means for the application.
- Cost Money -- Used for permissions that can be used to make the user spend money without their direct involvement.
- Development Tools -- Group of permissions that are related to development features.
- Hardware Controls -- Used for permissions that provide direct access to the hardware on the device.
- Your Location -- Used for permissions that allow access to the user's current location.
Messages -- Used for permissions that allows an application to send messages on behalf of the user or intercept messages being received by the user.
- Network Communications -- Used for permissions that provides access to networking services.
- Personal Info -- Used for permissions that provide access to the user's private data, such as contacts, calendar events, e-mail messages, etc.
- Phone Calls -- Used for permissions that is associated with accessing and modifying telephony state: intercepting outgoing calls, reading and modifying the phone state.
- Storage -- Group of permissions that are related to SD card access.
- System Tools -- Group of permissions that are related to system APIs.
Information for International Customers
At this time, we are unable to offer the Amazon Appstore for Android and associated apps to our international customers.
To successfully purchase digital content from Amazon Appstore for Android, the 1-Click payment method listed on the Your Account page must be a credit or debit card issued by a U.S. Bank with a U.S. billing address.
We value our international customers and hope to make the Amazon Appstore for Android available internationally in the future.
- International support for customers in Canada;
- Support for nearly 200 countries, including Australia, Brazil, India, Mexico and South Africa to shop on the US store;
- Support for additional EU countries, including Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, and Belgium to shop on existing EU stores;
- Performance enhancements;
- Other bug fixes and stability enhancements.
How to use Amazon App Store for non-U.S. Android users:
1. Register for an e-mail address or use a throw-away account. DO NOT USE your current email address tied to Amazon because entering fake information is grounds to have your account suspended.
2. Register for a new account on Amazon using the disposable email address. Again, DO NOT use your regular Amazon account or email address.
3. Enter information as if you were based in the U.S. Go to http:www.fakenamegenerator.com for help in this regard. Enter the name, address, phone number, and credit card number (Amex, Mastercard, Visa ).
4. Download the Amazon App Store apk to your phone.
5. Browse the Amazon App Store from your phone! You will not be able to access paid apps, but you can at least get the free apps that are exclusive to Amazon.I’ve double-checked with a staff member based in Europe and it worked, so good luck. -